~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Book Em Danno25

Crowing
5 Years
Aug 12, 2014
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The New Kind of Cops Part 2~

Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

SxkkENYOqXbIeyLCMy4YFmQBO4r_rNiGXUY-EsJK_s5U4Tq9AQAQ_pKc10wBnAlNb68EbcGetT3yI31YP3dU2_CsAPDq35zIdQ52Bdqh4rpDzFKuDVzDnW-P_HoN3sTXcSNYsoM

BIG Things are happening at Five-0. Danny is back and better than ever, Tobias and Kiki are getting married, Buck and Abby are in a relationship, and There are some new members.
The next goal for the Five-0 Team is to catch the notorious Amber McGarrett and the Crime Lord, Fiona Simon. Will they do it, will they bring the islands to peace at last?

Join Five-0, an Elite Crime Fighting Team, and you’ll find out.

Name-
Rank-
Gender-
Age-
Personality-
History-
Description/Picture-
Partner in Crime (AKA BYC Bff)-
Username-

Member Page-
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...a-crime-fighting-action-packed-rp-member-page

Last edited by a moderator:
*Monologue Begins*

Previously, in part one, we left off right where Danny fell off the cliff. The night before, out of frustration of loosing Abby, Danny let off some steam by racing the Camaro on the road above the cliff. He lost control, and fell 100 ft. He stopped. The next morning, surprisingly, Danny was still alive. Tobias knew what was up, so he tracked down Danny's car and found it at the cliff. He brought everyone there. Abby was supposidly dead, but Amber McGarrett drugged her to make her heart stop beating. Danny thought she was dead. Abby woke up, and drove to the scene. Danny looked up, and saw her. Danny reached up to her direction. The sudden movement made the car rock, and it fell off the cliff, like 300 ft. Now that's where we are now.

*Monologue Stops*

Back
Top Bottom