The 2nd cool chicken contest (restarted)

Like cool chicken contests?

• Yes!!!!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Hens rule

Songster
9 Years
Jan 28, 2015
US
Welcome to the...
2nd cool chicken contest

Hi, this is the 2nd cool chicken contest (restarted).
I restarted the contest because the original 2nd contest was on the games, jokes and fun part of the forum which has no thumbs up on people's posts which I was planning on useing for people to vote with but on this part of the forum there is the thumbs up so that's how you vote! ;)

Anyways post your best, funniest, cool chicken pictures and only chicken pictures please. But if you have a nice picture of a chicken with another animal that's fine, just has to have a chicken in the picture. The DUEDATE for when votes will be added and any new enterys will not be counted is June 1st... But the duedate may change if not enough people entered pictures or voted. :D Also sorry there's no prize except for knowing you won! :lau

voting! :thumbsup
Vote by pushing the thumbs up on your favorite posts.
Vote for as many people as you want. Leave a comment if u want.

Wow! Nice pictures so far everyone! If you want to you can vote whenever you want... Push the thumbs up on people's posts.

Nice pictures everyone! Their so cute! :goodpost:s!
Please keep this thread on your subscriptions so you can see who the winner is when its announced. But before I announce the winner on June 1st we need more people to post pictures and vote or else the deadline will be changed! Please spread the word to post here! Thanks! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom