Having problem posting try this

Fowling around

Chirping
Apr 20, 2015
So I was having problems posting on certain areas today, some of the quick button were not showing. was on my Iphone5. I switched fro the mobile version to the desktop on my phone and problem solved. So to do that you go to the home page scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see two smart buttons click on desk top and post on

Thank you!! I count for the life of me figure this out. And there was no way to send feed back or contact anyone. I will give this a try

How do you start a new topic? This is my first post I bought two peahens yest to go with a peacock I acquired and want some info....

How do you start a new topic? This is my first post I bought two peahens yest to go with a peacock I acquired and want some info....
Hello there and welcome to BYC!

Go to the Pea Fowl section here and you can start a new thread.....https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/threads/add/forumId/51

Each forum has a button on the left top side that says, Start a New Thread. I left you with the link to starting a new one since you have never done it before.

Good luck with your Pea Fowl! :)

Back
Top Bottom