BackYard Chicken Mobile App?

ForCluckSake

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 24, 2013
So i was thinking, is there or will there be a mobile app for BYC? Even if it requires payment, i'd buy it. Just a thought. Oppinions?

I just went and looked in the Google Play Store and there does appear to be a free Backyard Chicken Mobile app. I just downloaded it.
smile.png

I'm currently using the android version now. It's basically the same as the online version. It does save me a step in opening my Web browser tho. Only thing I miss in the app is you can sort by unanswered questions like you can online

I've been trying to post a photo from my iPad. I read a thread about it, so I downloaded the BYC app, but I still can't post photos. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

I've been trying to post a photo from my iPad. I read a thread about it, so I downloaded the BYC app, but I still can't post photos. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

I had to figure that out this morning. On the very bottom of the screen in the app there is a forum button (next to the articles button) you need to push. Then you all you have to do is push the little icon with the mountains and add your pictures.

Hi I'm new to backyard chicken I have 10 hens (9 welsummers & 1 beautiful black australorp hen) & two welsummers rooster! The welsummers are 4 months old and are friendly! I would like to trade one of my roosters for a young hen! How would anyone suggests I go about doing that?

I had to figure that out this morning. On the very bottom of the screen in the app there is a forum button (next to the articles button) you need to push. Then you all you have to do is push the little icon with the mountains and add your pictures.
Getting to the forum to respond isn't the issue I'm having. When I press the little icon with the mountains, it pulls up a selection box and pressing the "upload photo from this device" doesn't work on my phone. Haven't tried my ipad yet. So I'll continue to look for a solution and will respond back to this forum if I happen to find one, or discover what it is I'm doing wrong.

Troy & Tina

Back
Top Bottom