How clumsy are turkey poults supposed to be?

melinda342

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2011
East Texas
I have a pair of poults less than a week old. One of which cant walk more than a couple steps without falling over. He sits a lot, especially while eating. This isnt normal, is it? He is eating and drinking just fine and seems to be doing ok otherwise. The other can walk a lot better. Thanks for your help.

I have a pair of poults less than a week old. One of which cant walk more than a couple steps without falling over. He sits a lot, especially while eating. This isnt normal, is it? He is eating and drinking just fine and seems to be doing ok otherwise. The other can walk a lot better. Thanks for your help. 
[/quote
Mine were SUPER non coordinated. Their feet were so big that that he would hit it on the back of the other one, landing on his face. I know that this is horrible, but honestly, it was hilarious.

[/quote
Mine were SUPER non coordinated. Their feet were so big that that he would hit it on the back of the other one, landing on his face. I know that this is horrible, but honestly, it was hilarious.
srry i messed up the close quote i started at mine

Back
Top Bottom