Gosling Dewlap Toulouse out grown their brood in the house

72elizabeth

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Northern FL
Oh my, what do I do now. I'm working on the geese coop and hopefully it will be finished in 2 weeks. After going over everything in my mind, I decided to put the goslings outside in a chicken tractor that I had built for my baby Guinea Fowl. They grow so fast and they needed more room. Plus, they'll get a chance to see the guineas. At night, I move the tractor into the guinea coop, with a light, in-case they need some warmth. I know they'll be much happier. My keets couldn't wait to get out of the coop and nibble on the grass.
This is my coop. It's 8x20x10' tall. It's an open air coop (I live in Fl.) with 1" hardware cloth. The material is screwed onto PVC pipe.. I roll it up in the summer and down in the winter if it is very cold. My keets were very well protected and so will the goslings be. This is so much easier.
I put the goslings out in the chicken tractor

Oh my, what do I do now. I'm working on the geese coop and hopefully it will be finished in 2 weeks. After going over everything in my mind, I decided to put the goslings outside in a chicken tractor that I had built for my baby Guinea Fowl. They grow so fast and they needed more room. Plus, they'll get a chance to see the guineas. At night, I move the tractor into the guinea coop, with a light, in-case they need some warmth. I know they'll be much happier. My keets couldn't wait to get out of the coop and nibble on the grass.
This is my coop. It's 8x20x10' tall. It's an open air coop (I live in Fl.) with 1" hardware cloth. The material is screwed onto PVC pipe.. I roll it up in the summer and down in the winter if it is very cold. My keets were very well protected and so will the goslings be. This is so much easier.
I put the goslings out in the chicken tractor

Looks great and they do look very happy, I like your set up very nice for Fla. being born and raised in Fl having open air coop is very important. Good job. Those babies sure do grow fast don't they! lol

Back
Top Bottom