• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So dumb

• SO AWESOME

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Kinda

• sorta (Sorta means kinda but in a negative way meaning no but yes too! LOL)

• YES!!!!!YES X20000

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • n-o x100000000000000

• Total voters

SoccerGurl

Hatching
May 19, 2015
On the soccer feilds
*Rules*

Please Read First:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*Plot*

I never fit in, no matter how hard I tried. I dressed different and I talked different. But it's not me.
I'm not loud, I'm quiet. I don't wear short skirts, I wear black leggings and jackets. And, above all, I'm smarter than all my classmates, and the teachers themselves!

I wish that there was a place where I don't get stared, pointed and laughed at.

One night, I had a dream that in 2017, when I become 13, a school would be built for people like me.
At first I couldn't believe it, until in 2017, I was summoned to the school I had once dreamed about when I was 12.

A year had gone by and, on this day, my life would change forever.
I arrived at the school, today was the 7th of February. I was surprised, as it was not just a school, it was a castle! It was also a place that I would stay until I was "old enough" to control my powers.

When I walked in, there were many different people with many different powers. Shifters, Summoners, Element Controllers, so many powers possessed by so many people. As soon as I walked in, I knew this is where I belonged and where I would stay a long time.

Something scary happened to me that night, I had a dream. A dark fog covered my sight, and everything went black, I screamed but no one could hear me. Then, all the fog vanished...
Little did I know, this was the beginning of something hunting us, hunting the different and taking their power for themselves.

The school taught the pupils to protect themselves. The school was prepared, but first they needed students to join The School of Indifference. There motto was simple, "Be brave, fight for the indifference."

Administrators:
@ChickenShan
@SoccerGurl

*Ranks*

Student.
Teacher.
Nurse.

*Form*

Name:
Personality:
Grade:
Power:
Picture/Description:

Pet's Name:
Pet's Age:
Pet's Gender:
Pet's Personality:
Pet's Picture/Description:

Last edited:
I want to join, but this thread will be locked if it doesn't have this written in the first post:

Please Read First:

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness, as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Back
Top Bottom