Any folks from Missouri out there?

My internet connection is slow today, just got your post. Must be the weather. Nice to hear from someone on this side of the state. What type of chickens do you have.

Just gound another Mo.site. Name is "Calling anyone from Missouri".Thought you might want to know.

My internet connection is slow today, just got your post. Must be the weather. Nice to hear from someone on this side of the state. What type of chickens do you have.
its been raining on and off where i am.
I have 55 chickens and around 30 different breeds. I'd say my favorite breeds are Brahmas, Cochins, Australorps, Wyandottes, Dark Cornish, Brown Leghorns, and Japanese Bantams.
What do you have?

Wow! I have 7. I had 8but we lost one about aweek ago. Not sure what happened. We have 3 buff orpingtons and 4 rhode island reds. This our first time raising chickens, but we are really enjoying it. Learning as we go.

Wow! I have 7. I had 8but we lost one about aweek ago. Not sure what happened. We have 3 buff orpingtons and 4 rhode island reds. This our first time raising chickens, but we are really enjoying it. Learning as we go.
so sorry you lost one...that is always hard
hit.gif

Those are great breeds :) Chickens are super fun...that's how i learned, lol. I'm still learning even now. :)

Thanks, but that's a small amount compared to what you have. Do you have any other animals? We have 2 dogs and I'm also taking care of a horse, a donkey, and 3 goats, but they don't belong to me. That's been a whole other learning process. :) Who knows maybe I'll get the hang of it all one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom