My goose has a serious case of angel wings

Skyfire

Chirping
Feb 9, 2015
The most lovely angel wings I ever did see :)

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. The sun finally came back here in the PNW. Jupiter and I have been spending most of our time outdoors. I recall a post someone asked about what to do with goose poop. Water down the mushy ones into your lawn and garden beds. Rake out the ones that won't disintegrate. The climbing rose bush was in bad shape last year. Most of the dark green grass were locations where Jupe dropped a deuce.

The most lovely angel wings I ever did see :)

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. The sun finally came back here in the PNW. Jupiter and I have been spending most of our time outdoors. I recall a post someone asked about what to do with goose poop. Water down the mushy ones into your lawn and garden beds. Rake out the ones that won't disintegrate. The climbing rose bush was in bad shape last year. Most of the dark green grass were locations where Jupe dropped a deuce.
That is a serious case
wink.png
what a pretty girls and pretty lawn thanks to that pretty girl.
smile.png

Last edited:
My goodness how she's grown! What lovely wings! My best cure for this case of angel wings is to gently scoop her up, and hold her close! Give that lovely lady a hug from my and Cas!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom