Seeking Replacement Part for Omlet Cube - Wheel Assembly - Left - USA

tmogi

Hatching
Jun 7, 2015
I am in desperate need of a replacement part for my Omlet Eglu Cube chicken coop! It is a left wheel assembly, which appears to be available for sale on the omlet UK replacement parts website"

https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken_keeping/chicken_keeping_spares/541/cube_wheel_assembly_-_left/

Cube Wheel Assembly - Left

but is NOT available in the US. I contacted the omlet customer service, and they said that they couldnt ship it to the US?! They are still trying to find a way, but it has been weeks, with no luck.

I thought that I would ask the BYC community for some help to see if there is someone out there who could help me out. I live in Long Island, NY, and have had my omlet Cube for 5 years now, and so far so good. I have 4 chickens living in it, and I move it around my yard quite a bit. I tuck it under my (elevated) deck in the winter and they do just fine. But over the years, one of the pivot pegs on the left wheel assembly has rusted and bent, making it hard to move. So if you have a spare old Cube that you aren't using and want to make some $ for spare parts - I would be glad to help out.

I also have the Omlet Eglu Go coop with extended run for a rebellious hen who refuses to get along with the others. I am happy with that too - and if you are have any questions on these units, I would be glad to answer any questions.

Thanks.
-T

Back
Top Bottom