Wanted NPIP Breeder quality drakes ( several kinds ) and Ancona call pair

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
Title says it all. I am assuming they will have to be shipped. I am in NW MO. Please contact me if you can help me out.
Thanks!

Wanted:
Ancona Call pair
Black Runner Drake
Pencilled Runner Drake
Chocolate Runner Drake
Bibbed Hookbill Drake
Golden Cascade Drake
Muscovy ducklings
Thanks!

Last edited:
Express shipping, box included is $45 for up to 10 ducklings.
Barred are $12 each, the rest are $10 each
They just hatched
Any idea what color the Barred are going to be? ( Chocolate, Black, Lavender) What is the best deal you could make me if I took all 21?
Thanks!

Any idea what color the Barred are going to be? ( Chocolate, Black, Lavender) What is the best deal you could make me if I took all 21?
Thanks!
I haven't looked at the barred close enough as I haven't caught them. Mother is black barred, father is blue barred so most likely those two colors.
I sold 6 so only have 15 barred left. $12 each

I like the colors but I am going to pass again. I can not justify paying $12.00 for something as common as a Muscovy when I can only sell them for $5.00 around here. They are beautiful! Thankyou for your response.

No problem, I understand! Here they aren't as common (especially the barred ones) so $10 is about the average price depending on color and quality

I see you are also looking for ancona calls. I don't have any females for sale but do have a black ancona and blue pied, both drakes, for sale if interested.

Is the second picture the black drake you are selling? On my computer he looks almost blue. I do like the way he is marked. How much are you asking for him?

Yes.
Is the second picture the black drake you are selling?  On my computer he looks almost blue.  I do like the way he is marked.  How much are you asking for him? 

Yes that's the black ancona call drake I am selling.
There is a blue ancona hen behind him to show the color difference. He is black.
$65 per drake

Back
Top Bottom