Fireflies- The Rp(Role Play)

Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Explorer's journal-
It had been night for what? 3 months now. How sad it was for my soul to see that the sun hadn't come up the next morning. Many creatures roamed the night, lurking about in the dark shadows of night. The only light provided for me was let from the moon, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, making it easier to see in the darkness. Now that I had become 'nocturnal' my body refused to return to my home village. Where day and night came regularly and the sun would come show itself.

It has been nearly about a month since the last time I wrote in my journal. I can barely see the words I am writing right now. But j believe that I am doing will in my spelling. Did I say will right there, I dunno I can't see it but if I did I meant well. I went hunting last week for the rabbits that would come about to eat the little greenery that grew in this cold place. I don't even remember where I am anymore, I can't see what it says on my map. I was bit today by this... I dunno, this thing. It bit me on the arm, I bled a lot but I believe it is healing.

It was a week since last time I wrote and I am very ill, I supposed I had contracted sickness from the bite. Everything in me is changing. Since last week when I was bitten, my senses had strengthened. I can't smell very well but I have eagle-eye vision, or so it seems. My fingers feel like they are longer, but I am probably going nuts from the lack of light...

Something is happening I can't explain, I can't even see what is happening. My vision is like night vision now and I had just noticed what is happening. I shrunk!!!! My legs were growing extremely short and my arms folded oddly. What was happening???!!! I had long things sprouting from my arms... feathers? Perhaps. This scared me, was this supposed to happen? Haha what did I even ask, of course it isn't supposed to happen...

I can't eve rite anymre. Mi hans ar od shaps an I can't rilly explan. I am lik a brd, nocturnl,fethred, an I eve have a bek. I stoop ritin now, no us in it anymre.

You are an explorer. You are in a team of explorers like yourself. But you notice something weird is going on. One by one each explorer is being attacked. Weeks after the attacks the man/women are changing? Turning into birds, owls? Yup that is about right. You have to find a cure. How to become human again? Will you ever find the cure? Or will you stay the owls you had become?

There are three teams of explorers that went to check out this strange new place...

Grets team- This team isn't favoured by other explorers. This team, is greedy, and doesn't care for the other teams. Sometimes a team member would secretly kidnap one of the other teams members. They would try to overthrow leaders of other teams to take over the overthrown team. Most of the members of this team are members of teams that no longer exist.

Veracity team- This team is very friendly, sometimes giving up whole explorations to help out the other teams with their own. Sometimes they would even have members of their own team volunteer to help other teams. Sometimes entire teams would split up to join this team.

Gravitas team- This team is mainly made up of male team members. Only having the most 'perfect' members in this team. Only members that show the most potential to the leader. Rarely a female explorer is allowed to join the team(leader must be male to meet requirements).

Character Form-

Name:
Breed(of owl):
Team?:
Picture/Description(of owl and human)

(We will start the rp as humans first, then owls later)

(If you have any questions, please pm me)

Characters:

Ducky13' s character(s)-

Name: Sapphire
Breed(of owl): barn owl
Team?:Veracity

Human: blonde hair, short, freckled face

Name: Brandy
Team?: Gravitas

Dark brown hair, 5 feet tall, dark blue eyes

Chickensamazing' s character(s)-

NamE: jamie
Breed: (of owl) burrowing owl
Team: veracity
Description: is a burrowing owl.
Human: black hair, dark brown eyes,
(Can I put a personality, if yes, funny, creative, quick thinker

Crazychicklady7' s character(s)-

Name: Jenny
Breed: Screech
Team: Gravitas
Description: Large green eyes, soft brown feathers with black specks,
Human: Wavy brown hair, green eyes

LittleBrownie' s character(s)-

Name: Matthew
Breed(of owl):Spectacle
Team?: Gravitas

Human form: Black short spikey hair and hazel eyes.

Jmwolfhorse' s character(s)-

Name:Jenna
Breed(of owl):snowy owl
Team?: veracity

Jenna is a brown hair blue eyes girl with curls and glasses. She usually wears tomboy/ country style clothes and rides horses. I am not
Posting a picture of my self so just imagine it XD she is a strong, loyal, goofball, animal lover, quick witted, and your everyday moron XD

Casper101popcor' s character(s)-

Name: Raeshaar
Breed: Pel's fishing owl
Team: Gravitas( one of the few allowed to join)
Description: large Pel's fishing owl, a more orangey color than a normal one
Personalitly: clevr, shy, queit, doesnt like people, independent, loyal
User: Casper101Popcor

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sapphire
Team?:Veracity

Human: blonde hair, short, freckled face

NamE: jamie
Breed: (of owl) burrowing owl
Team: veracity
Description: is a burrowing owl.
Human: black hair, dark brown eyes,
(Can I put a personality, if yes, funny, creative, quick thinker

(Accepted, yes you can have personality on it if you like)

Back
Top Bottom