12+ CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR HATCHING EGGS (Greenfire New Lines) $50.00 (shipping included) SALE!!!!!

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I have 12 + CRESTED CREAM LEGBAR hatching eggs for sale, these eggs will ship on Saturday, October 10th. These eggs will be from my pullets/cockerels that were purchased directly from Greenfire Farms (chicks) in November 2014. It consists of only birds from their new recently imported stock. I just hatched chicks from them last week, I had a perfect hatch rate on them. I am done hatching chicks for awhile, so I will only be selling only eggs. I normally get $55.00 a dozen plus shipping on these eggs, so get them now before they are gone. A lot of these chicks will mature with more prominent crests and more gray and cream coloring in the feathers. These chicks are hatching really nice. The eggs are being sold at a discount price right now, the price is $50.00 for 12 eggs (shipping included) I will include a couple extras, if I have any available.
CRESTED CREAM LEGBARS: These extremely rare birds, they have spiky feather crest and the hens lay sky-blue eggs. The chicks are an auto-sexing breed. Male chicks will have a white spot behind their heads and female chicks will have well-defined "chipmunk" stripes on their face and on their backs.
All my stock comes from Greenfire Farms newly imported lines, fertility has been tested on all my eggs, the hatch rate has been great, but due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped. All my birds are fed free-choice 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in their water daily. Payment will have to be sent by Paypal only, because the eggs will be ready to ship on Saturday, October 10th. Please send me a private message if you have any questions, or to purchase these eggs. Please do not post any questions/comments as a reply, send them only as a private message. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom