Shadow's "tail" a fun RP

chickensamazing

In the Brooder
Jun 8, 2015
somewhere that has chickens there
Your an animal(the kind that walk and talk like humans) and you live in a safe city, the city you live in, it's under the protection of two agencies, the F.I.N and the P.A.W. One day you hear on the news that the prisoner Shadowclaw the leopard, has escaped prison and is on the loose. The whole city panics but the F.I.N agents say that they are safe and that they will catch Shadowclaw, so the city trusts them and goes back to their normal lives. Then late at night, Shadowclaw and some of his companions come and break into the F.I.N agency building and have taken over and has taken all the FIN agents hostage, he is also planning to take over the P.A.W agency, but he needs some documents in a system that the F.I.N agency is hiding. He interogates them and finds out where they have it hidden, in an underground facility, near a school. He goes to the facility and gets the documents, when he comes out, you and some of your friends are walking home from school and see him, you realize it is Shadowclaw, and you hide, but your overcome with curiosity andyou and your friends follow him, you try and figure what he is up too and try not to get caught, you want to save the city from Shadowclaw's evil plan, but you have to figure out what he is planning.

I hope you enjoy, this will be full of action and excitement!!!!!
Please Read First
A)By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Here are my rules:
You can pick as many players as you want,
You cant be invinsible, 
You can't all of a sudden be super strong or anything
Have fun
If you read my rules, the code is: Fun
Here are the people animals you can choose from:
Friends:
Shadowclaw's companions:
PAW agent:
FIN agent:
(Note: if you want to be a paw or fin agent, you should get another character too, the agents only are here certain times)

Just fill out this form:

Name:
Whos side your on:(friends, Shadow claw, fin, or Paw  )
Personality:
Description:
Code

Last edited:
Name:Maliki
Animal person:badger
Who's side are you on:shadowclaw
Personality:deceptive, opportunist, sneaky, deep down he knows that shadowclaw is wrong, but he is afraid to leave
Description:dark fur, icy blue eyes
Code:fun

Name: Oliver
Animal person: antelope
Whos side are you on: friends
Personality: fun, not very smart
Description: wears a red sweater, has brown eyes
Name:Maliki
Animal person:badger
Who's side are you on:shadowclaw
Personality:deceptive, opportunist, sneaky, deep down he knows that shadowclaw is wrong, but he is afraid to leave
Description:dark fur, icy blue eyes

Accepted! :)

Back
Top Bottom