Penguin Diapers...

smudge

Songster
8 Years
Mar 20, 2013
Long Island, NY
So, I'm there at the aquarium while they're showing the penguins, and the penguin wrangler comments that penguins poop every 10 minutes, so all she gets pooped on regularly, and all I can think is...

... There's chicken diapers, why not penguin diapers?
D.gif

Not that I'm up for making them, but THIS is what BYC has done to me.

Every ten minutes, is too much even for a diapered penguin. I sure wouldn't be making a house pet out of one. Even if they had diapers, they would have to be waterproof.
sickbyc.gif
never mind. I hate to think of what they do in water.- what a mess! Ducks are messy enough but, a lot cuter.

Every ten minutes, is too much even for a diapered penguin. I sure wouldn't be making a house pet out of one. Even if they had diapers, they would have to be waterproof.
sickbyc.gif
never mind. I hate to think of what they do in water.- what a mess! Ducks are messy enough but, a lot cuter.

Apparently penguins are also not as trainable as chickens, and can't be taught to do tricks for treats. Makes my girls seem awfully smart.

Guess penguins are not the best candidates for domesticated pets!

I'd find a way to make diapers for demos if I had to do them - only has to hold for 1/2 an hour. Covered in wet poop from some critter that lives on fish
sickbyc.gif
- at least ducks lay eggs. And are smarter than a penguin.

Back
Top Bottom