Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Thanks to the contributions of the Golden Feather Members we've started to plow through some of the top requests made by our wonderful BYC community on how to improve their BYC experience.

One of the biggest requests we see, is for the ability to Select / Deselect all the check boxes within the Delete page in the Private Message system. For those of you that don't know, when you are in your inbox, look to the bottom left of the screen for "Delete multiple messages"... it will take you here.

For you popular peeps, checking 50 boxes can be a big pain in the mouse.
big_smile.png

So, we've heard you and have allocated some resources to what is hopefully a great solution to the problem! Please check out the new feature here

Thanks to those that suggested the fix and to the Golden Feather Members for helping to make this fix possible!

2_select-all.gif

Now I can delete all those PM's all at once and avoid having to do the delete multiple ? WOW, that is great. All I need now is a lot of PM's to delete !!
Nice Job, it really was needed, especially when you check off the wrong people and want to just start over.

Oh yeah, I see me doing that and deleting everything I want to keep! LOL,, just like I did on my school email recently when they added that feature. Good idea though, for the smarter ones, not me!

Back
Top Bottom