Arizona Chicken Breeders/Sellers: need your info

Sock Puppet

Grumpy Hen
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Mesa, Arizona
I am trying to find Chicken breeders that are located here in AZ. Ive had a hard time trying to find those that breed and/or sell chickens in this state.

I plan on putting this info on my blog. (located my avatar) if you are interested.

Please post your...

Farm Name:
Website/blog:
Contact Info:
Breeds:
Comments:

Would you like to be listed on my blog? Yes or no

Thank you so much for helping with this.

Last edited:
I don't have my flock up and going yet, but I'm working on it. When I get them and they start laying I'll offer chicks and eggs for sale. It would be nice to have a list of breeders in the state though!

Farm Name: (no farm name) Jordan and Alyssa Noble
Website/Blog: none, but I am on facebook, so feel free to contact me there
Contact Info: [email protected]
Breeds: Crossbred Layers, D'Uccle, Bantam Cornish
Comments: Located in Kingman, Arizona--we also have dairy goat kids available in spring

Oh, and you can list me if you want, though I won't have any chickens for sale for a few months.

Last edited:
Thanks Alyssa. I will add you to my list
smile.png

Whats the link to your facebook?

Last edited:
Please post your...

Farm Name-- What Came First Hatchery
Website/blog on-- Facebook under Gretchen Skinner (for now)
Contact Info [email protected]
Breeds--- Rhode Island Red,White Rock, Barred Rock, Americana, Black Cochin -these are available now-more coming soon
Comments

Would you like to be listed on my blog? Yes

I didn't notice this until today, here is some of my info..it is the stuff that is not going to change

this is a great idea! good job!

Hupp Farm
Duncan , Az

[email protected] or [email protected]

we sell or trade hatching eggs on request to maintain a freshness of stock for shipments. depending
on the amount of eggs will depend on the time to gather and save them.

breeding and showing black australorps along with blue, black, and splash orpingtons
we usually sell birds at the Greenlee County Fair in sept.

we are the 4-H poultry project leaders for the area, and are in the midst of creating BLUE AUSTRALORPS! so as to get this
beautiful variety established and accepted in the "American standard of perfection."

Anyone and everyone is invited to start raising blue australorps so we can have more birds at the shows across America!
Interested? give us some of your email replies and we will do some talking!

Our best wishes to you all
happy hatchings!

Chet & Berta

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom