145 Bost Rd
Morganton, NC 28655

Map to FairGrounds:
http://www.burkecountyfair.org/map.jpg

Open to the Public
Feel Free to come and look around

Outside Sales area for exhibitors

Judging begins at 9am
Specific Areas will be roped off during judging.

Visit the Concession Stand to support the hosting Club.
Raffle and Silent Action for equipment, decor, and donated birds.
ends at 1pm, must be present to win

Last edited:
Less then 2 weeks away.

I will not be showing. I have a few hens and laying pullets that I may be selling, but there are some that have first shot at them. Any left after 9 am will be forsale.

I am looking for hatching eggs from show quality stock in mottled d'Uccles, mille fleur d'Uccles, and standad Black Ameraucanas.

Matt

The show is one week away. Setup is tomorrow for anyone in the area that wants to lend a hand and see how a show is set up for. We will try to start at 2pm at the burke county fairgrounds.

There is a good chance of rain tomorrow, but I am sure we can work around that.

Matt

Show is 4 days away.

I hope everyone that wants to enter got their registration in.

If you see a 5'7" really fat guy, with a balding head, be sure to say hi.

Matt

Edited to say that I am only bringing birds that are already spoken for. Seems my birds are in demand.

Last edited:
This is going to be a fairly small show. Alot of folk's birds are shot this late in the spring and it is a holiday weekend.

414 total birds registered. 60 of those are in the Junior show. I think there are 20+ standards being shown.

With this show I would bet that the Judging will be over by Noon. Then we will start taking everything down again. Because of this, the raffle and silent auction will end at 11am or so instead of 1pm.

The raffle will be for decor, equipment, and other poultry related items. The silent auction will be for birds.

Please visit the concession stand and check out the raffle and silent auction. It is going to take a good turnout at these for the club to come close to breaking even this time.

It is going to be a great day for a poultry show. So come on out and have a great time.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom