online Crazy Egg Chain Chat thread

ILOVEFRIZZLES

Red Roof Hens
10 Years
Feb 2, 2009
Hamilton Ga
Lets But the chatter here. What hatch, Shipping, and etc. Keep the other one for just trades you can list want is on Deck here but trade must be done on other thread.

This is a list of who still owes eggs. Have to be over two weeks to get on the list. I ask that is you are own these list you don't play again till you are taking off.
To get off the list send me the tracking # that you have sent eggs or let me know that you have sent money to person to pay for the shipping of the egg they sent. Thank You shannon

Country Panty owes isadream
Fancbrd4meoz owes isadream
shay20 owes mopargal1972
Chickenlittle32 owes BeccaOH
Peeps owes quailbrain
Patty13637 owes corancher

Last edited:
I have received those BCM eggs, and they are in my bator now. I was VERY pleased with the darkness of the eggs!!

I have shipped my lavender orp eggs to Paddock on Tuesday.

I got a box of eggs today that i had forgot about. what a wonderful surprise. I looked back all through the thread and found it. I am so excited Lav. Bantam Cochins
wee.gif

Quote:
((This quote was taken from the egg chain thread not a open offer))

Man oh man I missed out, beautiful birds hope you post more again.
If not would you be up for a side trade? If your interested pm me on the 8 + BBS Ameraucana eggs.

Last edited:
Quote:
((This quote was taken from the egg chain thread not a open offer))

Man oh man I missed out, beautiful birds hope you post more again.
If not would you be up for a side trade? If your interested pm me on the 8 + BBS Ameraucana eggs.

Actually, I have the BBS because ILoveFrizzles took the Lavendar Splits.

Is it just me or is anyone else kind of let down, bummed/disappointed, or disinterested/turned off by offers for only EE's/mutt eggs. Don't get me wrong, I have some and they are cool birds, but since this swap is for "pures" (at least by breed, if not by variety) I like it when a least something up for offer (multiple options) is pure or at a project that not everybody has access to. Do you know what I mean? I am just chatting here on the chatting thread and don't want to offend or disrespect anyone that makes that offer, just my personal thought.

Back
Top Bottom