Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
After LOTS and LOTS of requests, we've finally put in a new order for our very popular "BYC Breakfast clothing" (mostly thanks to Terrie's nagging and help
big_smile.png
). This includes a bunch of hoodies, tee shirts, and even ladies tees!
woot.gif

The reprint design is just a tiny bit different from the order we did over a year ago. Here is the updated design:

NOTE: These items are set to arrive in the store on 12/1, so please know they probably won't be shipped until 12/2... still plenty of time before Christmas. Also, we still need to take all the pictures of the items and post them in the store, so please be patient with us as we update the generic images with actual store item images and colors.
smile.png

You can see all the BYC Breakfast clothing items here: http://coopedup.net/buy/index.php?route=product/category&path=61_63

EDITED
TO ADD:

BYC Black Friday Special:
Order over $50 in the store starting now using the code below and get FREE SHIPPING! This special offer will expire on Sunday 11/28, so order soon!
Coupon Code: bfriday

Any chance of you ordering less colorful t's? I'd love to see the long sleeves in a beige (oatmeal). Yes....I'm that exciting
hmm.png

Love the addition of the .com
thumbsup.gif

BYC Black Friday Special:
Order over $50 in the store using the code below and get FREE SHIPPING! This special offer will start today and expire on Sunday 11/28, so order soon!
Coupon Code: bfriday

Back
Top Bottom