Metzer Farms

EmAbTo48

Songster
8 Years
Jul 9, 2011
Northern Wisconsin
Who have actually ordered ducks from this place? I am just curious about it. If you did, were the birds fine when they arrived? Any general info would be nice.
Thanks!

I got some from them in March and they are great birds. I also just placed an order today.....will be here Wednesday! Great customer service.

I've ordered both ducks and geese from them over the last three years. All the birds are healthy and doing great. No health issues. No shipping issues. Beautiful birds both duck and geese.

Joni

We ordered khaki campbell, black runners, & 2 goslings from them this year & they all arrived in great shape & very quickly.

Last edited:
Metzers is awesome. My runners are from Metzers and are beautiful healthy birds. Customer service is wonderful and Mr. Metzer also has a fabulous blog! I think he lurks around BYC too.
smile.png

I ordered 3 harlequins, 2 black swedish &1 blue swedish, 2 runners ducklings and 2 pilgrim goslings from Metzers in april. All arrived healthy and happy. They hatched april 4th and was shipped that evening and I received them on april 6th at 7:00 AM. I however lost 1 of the gosling at 8 days old but I am still happy with my purchase. It was to late to order another pilgrim so I ordered 3 toulouse from them and they arrived safe and sound to. They were shipped July 5th evening and I received them on the 7th at 7:10 AM. That is another thing I'm happy about is the short time they spend in shipping. I'm in Tn. and they are in Calfornia. Metzer has wonderful ducks and geese. I don't think you can go wrong by ordering from them.

Back
Top Bottom