Castle Delight Seramas - Post your photos and share your stories!

ZooMummzy

Queen of the Zoo
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Philomath, Oregon
I thought I'd "move" over here to the pictures and story thread (from the incubating thread) so we can keep sharing our Seramas from my flock as they grow! (I hope this will be ok with the moderators?
bow.gif
fl.gif
) It has been fun seeing and hearing how everyone's babies are doing and how they are feathering out. I would love to keep that going.

I will start it off by sharing the news of Cordelia and Billie becoming Momma's this week
love.gif
They both hatched out 3 chicks each, but for some strange reason decided to kick the 3rd ones out! I am trying to save them now in a separate cage. This is Cordelia and her first baby

DSC_0075-2.jpg

I don't have one of Billie yet but I do have an updated photo from the hatch last week
big_smile.png
9 babies - 4 frizzled and 5 smooth.

DSC_0126.jpg

Cordelia is Romeo's hen and Billie is Amadeus'. How are your babies feathering out from these pens?

Love all the pictures peepz!!
love.gif

I hope to someday post pictures of my babies I get from Laura!
love.gif
*sigh* When I get the money I'm going to get some of these cuties from Laura!
big_smile.png

~ Aspen
smile.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Love all the pictures peepz!!
love.gif

I hope to someday post pictures of my babies I get from Laura!
love.gif
*sigh* When I get the money I'm going to get some of these cuties from Laura!
big_smile.png

~ Aspen
smile.png

jumpy.gif

I have 2 clutchs from Castle Delight 6 3 month olds and 7 3 weeks olds. I will download pics tomorrow I will try and show from hatch threw there growing up stage
smile.png

Can't wait to see the photos Cackling Hen. It is hard to believe it's been 3 months already!

On a sad note, I lost one of the little broody babies from yesterday
sad.png
I haven't lost a baby in awhile - it just sucks!

Here are a couple photos of the Mommas and their babies taken yesterday

DSC_0084-2.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

The two twins in these first photos are like evil little twins lol. They gang up on Cordelia, try to hop on her back (which she does not like!) and when one goes under her, the other will poke and pull on it till it squeals and comes out again lol. The littlest one in the front loves to give the stink eye but is the calm child in the group. Always seems to be saying "make them stop Momma"
lol.png

DSC_0092.jpg

Billie, this Momma is just crazy. She has been a crazy broody - biting and hissing - and still is but loves her babies. However, she is the one that injured the one I just had die. I'm thinking she was very definite in her plans to only have two kids!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom