A HUGE Milestone For BYC: 15,000 Members! You Win A Prize! ;)

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Congratulations to our amazing community, we hit 15,000 members 2 days ago and we did this in only 20 months!

What's even more amazing is that this is usually the beginning of a slower time of year for BYC and we expected a bit of a drop off in new member signups.

For example a year ago, last August, we were adding 13.87 members per day… a pretty decent number. Well, this month - August, we’re averaging 41.65 new members every single day!!! While this number is a little bit of a drop compared to our crazy busy time a few months ago, it is still THREE TIMES higher than last year!
ep.gif

It is because of you, our amazing community, and the great work you do spreading the news about BYC, posting such fun and helpful information, and supporting our terrific byc staff members that we are able to lure so many people to our addiction!
wink.png

To celebrate this great news and to thank you for all you do to support BYC, we’d like to announce a 50% increase in Private Message storage space effective immediately!

Make sure you also thank each of our BYC Forum Premium Sponsors for their wonderful support of this community. Without them we wouldn’t be able to keep this forum running so smoothly and adding new features and upgrades!

www.EggCartons.com

www.Henspa.com

www.IdealPoultry.com

www.McMurrayHatchery.com

www.MyPetChicken.com

www.RandallBurkey.com (Our Newest BYC Forum Sponsor!)

Thanks, Nifty, for all you do to make this such a fun community to be a part of.

(Thanks for being a little lax with allowing a few political threads, too... I'd rather discuss the issues that are important to me with the cool people here I already respect -- even if we respectfully disagree on some things -- rather than go elsewhere to find someone to share this historic election season with...). It might be sort of neat to do a BYC poll around the real election time; does this board have polls that can be enabled?

Thank you to BYC and the sponsors. I visit MANY, MANY fishing forums, and this is BY FAR the most user friendly of them all.

I love that I can check for new/recent posts almost anywhere, any page! most every other site I visit or have visited, you need to return to the index page. To me, that is a most awesome quality.. especially on such a busy forum! I don't usually STAY at busy forums because it is too hard to keep up on things... But BYC is just incredibly awesome!

Back
Top Bottom