got my water system

I only saw the first video so far but WOAH!!! AWESOME!!!! Do you care if I put a link to this post into my coturnix quail educational post? Im sure others would love to see this when they're coming to find info about coturnix quails that's WAY awesome!!!!!

I'd deffiantly want a humidifier however as of right now birds are only inside to grow and then afterwards are always outside so it wont work too well for me HOWEVER in the future i may just contact you and seeif you have any!
big_smile.png

go to my page and I have some more info. The black strap is for a water bottle I had before. I build the cage so when they are first born I flip it over and I have 1/4 wire then when the poop is starting to hang up I flip the cage over to the 1/2 wire. When I build the next one I will take some pictures so its easier to understand.

Drill hole same size a the pvc pipe(if you have cage wire no hole is needed) run the small pipe how ever long you want it this just brings the water. Then use bigger pipe and this is wear I cut the slots in the pipe. If you wanted you can run another piece continuos to the next cage and do the same thing. Here are some pictures
102_2977.jpg

102_2974.jpg

102_2976.jpg

102_2975.jpg

hope that helps

Last edited:
those new pictures help a lot i think i know what my problem is! LOL! I dont thikn my hole in the humidifyer is wide enough! LOL! i think it has someting ot do with air flow and what not of the itty bitty straw im using!

I got the other humidifier today! LOL *shakes head*. There was more stuff with this humidifyer, did you mean to send me an extra part?

i was going to make an automatic water system but then remembered in winter i break ice every day lol but since urs are inside that doesnt affect you, but i decided that im going to try out the pop water bottle system...

very nice job building that btw

Back
Top Bottom