It's CONTEST Time - BYC Bumper Stickers!!!!

Are they here yet?
Well?
barnie.gif

Hey... look what my girls found today:

2_bumper-chickens.jpg

BYC BUMPER STICKERS ARE HERE!!!

They can be ordered on this page:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/bumper-stickers.html

Oh, and don't forget:
free_shipping.gif

If you were one of the winners of the contest you're entitled to any 4 stickers (adhesive and/or magnetic) of your choice!

Thanks everyone! I hope someday soon I'll be driving down the road and see one of these on someone's car!

I ordered mine!!! I can't wait to get them now
big_smile.png

In the mean time I'll have to figure out where on my car to place them. Mabey I'll sneek one on hubby's truck..
clap.gif
I can hear him now
barnie.gif

Hi - it wouldn't let me use my Marriott VISA card or my American Express card! (yes, I'm current and under the limit - it's not a credit issue thing!!)

I'll try again later, I guess...........
barnie.gif

I tried twice using two different cards and it still won't let me purchase one. I email for help but haven't heard back yet. I use my credit card through paypal for my daughters lunch money for school. So have no idea why it won't take it on this site. I see I'm not the only one too.

Hey all! Glad to hear you like the designs. The same graphic artist / designer did all of them. All the designs (well, except for "Cheep Therapy") are original artwork. He's actually a member of this forum but doesn't have chickens (yet).

Regarding Paypal credit card payments: I'm totally baffled by this. Other credit card payments via paypal are going through just fine, while other have tried multiple cards and are still having a problem. I'll do some searching to see what I can find.

Back
Top Bottom