Let me know what you think; my page. Lotsa pics

I really enjoyed reading that
smile.png
Lovely chickens & great coop!

Very nice job on the page. I like that it was step by step and everything had pics to go with it.
Extremely nice job on the cute little coop. I LOVE that you kept the front porch.
celebrate.gif

Pretty chickens too.
D.gif

Super cute, I'm jealous! That said, that seem like WAY too many chickens for that small of a run. At this size, they are fine, but full grown? Not a lot of room to move about. Do they get to free range at all? Didn't mean to buzz kill
hide.gif
Maybe it's bigger in real life than the pics show. I guess it looks like they are free ranging in the photos at the end. Good job!

No, it's a lot for that space. We aren't keeping all of them. I have already found good homes for everyone we aren't keeping. I've given 12 to their new homes already, and the rest will probably go sometime this week. In the end, we will end up with no more than 10. And we do let them free range as well.
wee.gif

I like it when people set up a MY PAGE. The chicken coop looks great and the chickens must be quite pleased with their home. I wish I new someone with an out grown play house; the ones on craigs list are more expensive than garden sheds even. You can visit My PAGE, too.

Back
Top Bottom