Posts by JD4570

El Perdedor (Bachata version) by Enrique Iglesias
You know, I've always enjoyed the warm breezes of the Kingdom............until I realised they were cranial gaseous releases. Now I'm sure what to think.......what was I saying? (pfffffffffffffffffffffffffff)
Sour, I also miss Redhen........Hulk never get to paddle her fluffy behind........
No, not exactly. I was thinking more in the line of, ahem, wristwear. But dancing could be a fair description of the activity. Yes indeed, dancing.
You're welcome Sour......I kinda know what ya' mean about ignoring them. I'm gettting tired of being reminded of my age by the youngers at work........then I remember to remind them of of why I'm top dog, I still can dead lift over 650 lbs. ......just sayin'.Wisher uh, you don't mean black French lace ribbon............................?
Hi ya folks. A happy belated......I do mean belated Birthday to Sour and Wisher's dad. By the way, what is this I hear about someone chopping heads? Sorry, but that's my job! As the resident Ogre it is my duty to lop of any heads......and I've lopped as many as 23 in a day........ And I can't be bribed either.
Wisher it is nice to be recognised for what we do. By the way my favorite reply is " You ain't see............maybe I shouldn't say that, Princess babffel might flog me for it...........on second thought, eh...... never mind.As for Alaskan, does anyone know how to get an Alaskan out of a rabbit hole?
Alaskan, don't mind their teasing.....we all love you. Would you belive there was confusion over my gender once? (I do have some female tendencies)
Party? There's a party ?!?! Where? Parrrrrtyy!!!
Well the eye of the storm is about 12 miles south of me.....getting lots of rain and some wind.