Posts by JD4570

CC ,I have a name for dogs that attack my livestock.....dead. I'll admit I love dogs and have even been in tears as I looked through the sights.....but I still pulled the trigger. My neighbors know my policy on the issue. I'm glad that your neighbor payed for the birds. I'm praying for everybody affected by the crazy weather. We've had small tornadoes in the area then only have the temps drop into the thirties....... Well I woke back up folks.....snicker....Happy New...
Happy Birthday Bunny! No cake? Ahem......a certain un-named somebody needs to get his backside down to that bakery and get you that cake! Just sayin.......
Ballade G minor Op.23 the Grey orchestra
One of my favorite Christmasses came a little more than a decade ago. I went out side my house around 10:30 pm Christmas Eve to do my normal patrol of the property when I noticed in the trees were perched Bluebird with cardinals , blue jay and black caps...then I noticed several young bucks playing in the front yard while off to the west side of the house there were between 20 and 30 deer bedded down. Something magical was in the air. Then to my surprise it started snowing...
Merry Christmas to everyone in the realm. I hope everyone has had a peaceful and blessed holiday
Merry Christmas to one and all. I pray that everyone is having a blessed holiday season.......I am . It's the first entire holiday season I've spent with my family in three years.
We ended working on the same unloading crew at our local Wal~Mart. I'm now a CAP Team supervisor and she is the Department Manager for the Garden center.
Heh heh heh...........we'll see.....oh we will see! Bwahahahahaha.....
Ahem, behave now.....my dear.
Goes the Pooka.