Posts by JD4570

Sorry Em.....I would never want to make you sad. It's just that the image can get stuck in one's head......... Bunny, I'm only turning some swords into plowshares. I'm still well armed, but some systems were no longer effective and or have become rather exspensive to service. Economics even effects one's defensive capabilities.
Hello all. My dear dear Queen, let me assure you that you are not forgettable( especially as nurse Goodbody ) . It's funny how things change . I used to build up armaments in my I'm thinning them out. National defense was the main focus, now it's food production and transportation. What's happening to me ?
Oh, the ever so innocent Queen Em.......yup innocent.
Hey Sour, it's great to hear from you.....and that you and the Princess are alright.
Al......don't try to give me orders, it's just not a good idea.
I hope everyone from the northeast are doing alright. This latest storm has me a bit worried..
If there is a barn cat up there I'm definately going Irish! You know how cats are.......
I know's the reason that there are grumpy leprechauns in kilt. Happy ones are tickled by the grass.
Don't worry folks, if I do kilt-wheels in the loft I'll go Irish. Darn hay makes me itch more than my woolens.
Yeah, I was wobbly at first....but I ain't ridin' a bike! Nope, instead I'm doing cartwheels in a kilt.By the way....I practice welding as much as possible. I love making sparks fly.....and the hotter the better!