Posts by crazypetlady

Hi Would you be able to ship the 3 white silkie to Indiana in a few weeks? I have been looking for white silkies for awhile. You don't have any black or blue pullets or hens for sale do you? I need a few to put with my cuckoo silkie rooster. Thank you Rachael
Does anyone have a TM rooster they would be willing to trade for a GFF cockerel? We have 2 TM girls that just started laying and no roo for them. We just got several GFF cockerels about 2-3 weeks ago but none of them will be ready for breeding for at least 60-90 days we are thinking and we would like to get the eggs from these 2 girls fertilized as soon as possible. We do have a TM quad that we have had since early Spring but they are well established and the chicks coming...
Oh wow that was quick! I better go check the pen and see if the pair we have the same age has laid yet. I always pass their pen and don't check because I don't want to get too excited yet. But they will be our 1st GFF AC to lay!!
Ok so everyone might be wondering why we ran this contest here just to give stuff away? That and to get you all to come check out our well MY crazypetlady proboard swap. You have two choices to claim your prizes. PM me here with your prize choice or register for the proboard swap and PM me there anyone who joins will get a prize. Membership will be free until Spring. Everyone who participated here will get a prize so get those addresses to me so we can get them...
I hope so I don't want to have to mail myself a prize
330 208 485 870 775 167 Ok gang let's see who they are. Go look and come back and let us know who you are.
Wow looks like you all had fun!! Sorry I was not here more. Thanking advantage of the weather to get some farm chores done. Ok let's pick some random posts BRB
wow what a day
wow
mine mine