Posts by KYTinpusher

Can you get a UPS - uninterruptable power supply? If you can get one with a big enough battery, it should run your incubators during the power outage. They are handy to have around, just in case, anyway.
I set 16 eggs last night:   7 Silverudd's Blue from 3 different pens 2 Black Ameraucana 4 from my Chocolate Silverudd's Blue project 3 from my Chocolate Copper project   This is Fireball, one of my Chocolate Copper pullets. Photos don't really capture the glow that copper causes on the chocolate feathers. Her egg is the middle one.       
I have been using the RopaPoultry supplement with my chickens for a few months now and am pleased with the results. This is the same herbal (oregano oil, cinnamon oil, pepper, etc.) supplement that Perdue and other commercial flocks are now using instead of antibiotics. It is available from MyPetChicken (https://www.mypetchicken.com/…/RopaPoultry-Oregano-Oil-Supp…) but is rather expensive. One 500ml bottle lasts me a little over 2 weeks for 80+ chickens using...
I have been using the RopaPoultry supplement with my chickens for a few months now and am pleased with the results. This is the same herbal (oregano oil, cinnamon oil, pepper, etc.) supplement that Perdue and other commercial flocks are now using instead of antibiotics. It is available from MyPetChicken (https://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/Chicken-Health/RopaPoultry-Oregano-Oil-Supplement-p1374.aspx) but is rather expensive. One 500ml bottle lasts me a little over 2 weeks...
 and the KY thread!  I am in the northern tip of Owen County.
KY is supposed to ban swaps and open-air markets today, but farm-to-farm will be allowed. Bringing stock into the state will probably require prior permission and be on a case by case basis like they did last time. I think hatching eggs just require NPIP as always.
 and the KY thread!  Check with @crfarm  I don't think she comes on much anymore, and you don't have enough posts yet to PM her, so I will let her know you are looking.   ETA - Just heard back from her. She sold her flock last week. 
You ask someone on a desktop to help out.  I'm always happy to enable, errr.... help, ya' that's it, help when I'm on at home. 
I'm not a moderator, but I can confirm that southernhusky's bid was placed at 3:00 EDT, which would be 12:00 PDT and is therefore the winning bid. Congratulations @southernhusky!  ETA - Oops! it was the $25 bid that was placed on the hour.  Should have read the quote more closely. 
@draye maybe?