Posts by charliesweb3k

Up For Auction: 10+ Fertile Serama Hatching Eggs!     Bidding Starts at $10.00    Leave comment below to post your bid of any amount starting at $10.00   My birds are nice for PQ and I have a few that I have acquired from great known breeders.    I have worked hard at keeping my birds happy and healthy with a clean place to live.   I have 5 nice looking Seramas Roosters in a pen with 12 hens.   Not all are laying but I'm getting 3-4 eggs from them a day.     I...
Congratulations you are the winner of the Fertile hatching serama eggs :) I am still collecting eggs for you and will ship them out this week between those dates. if any changes ill notify you :)    Total for these eggs with shipping is $28.00 :)   Tracking info will also be sent out.    Paypal is Charliesweb3k@aol.com  or if you want i can send an invoice to pay.    send address incase it's not in the Paypal account in a Private Message.   Thank you again for...
Up For Auction: 10+ Fertile Serama Hatching Eggs!     Bidding Starts at $10.00    Leave comment below to post your bid of any amount.   I WILL TRY TO SEND AS MANY EXTRA EGGS AS THE GIRLS CAN LAY :)   My birds are nice for PQ and I have a few that I have acquired from great known breeders.    I have worked hard at keeping my birds happy and healthy with a clean place to live.   I have 5 nice looking Seramas Roosters in a pen with 12 hens.   Not all are laying...
This auction was closed since birds stopped laying and the eggs i have now is only 9 eggs and i wanted to send out 10. eggs are going to be recycled . thank you for the small amount of views i got and have a great week. new listing coming up next for serama eggs .
opps sorry i forgot to add that info hahah . $13 on shipping alone then the price of the eggs need to be added . thanks for asking that reminded me to put in in their :) thanks 
thank you ver much i received your payment . send me photos of the chicks when they get feathers to see what you got thanks . shipping tomorrow and sending tracking too thanks 
 In this Auction you will be Winning .... 6++ PURE WHITE BOBWHITE & NORMAL BOBWHITE HATCHING EGGS.   Please place a bid starting at $10  Leave a comment below to place your bid of any amount.     Auction Starts Sunday Night 8:40pm and will end on Tuesday April 15th Pacific time at 8pm   The winner will be notified through here and in a personal message. Please leave address in the NOTE of Paypal when sending the money .  Please send payment to...
Congratulations you are the winner of the eggs :) Thank you so much for the support I appriciate it so much. My paypal is Charliesweb3k@aol.com If you like i can send the invoice i just need your email or you can pay your self by going into your paypal and sending the money out that way .   Total for these serama hatching eggs came to $$33  I collected some eggs on Friday Saturday and Today so Tomorrow ill collect extras to send off and your tracking will be sent in...
Yes you just leave a comment leaving a bid on the amount you are bidding as long as you out bid the person above you :) good luck :) 
Up For Auction: 10+ Fertile Serama Hatching Eggs!     Bidding Starts at $10.00    Leave comment below to post your bid of any amount.   I WILL TRY TO SEND AS MANY EXTRA EGGS AS THE GIRLS CAN LAY :)   My birds are nice for PQ and I have a few that I have acquired from great known breeders.    I have worked hard at keeping my birds happy and healthy with a clean place to live.   I have 5 nice looking Seramas Roosters in a pen with 12 hens.   Not all are laying...