Posts by WI FarmChick

Does she walk like a penguin?   and like Trying to lay an egg and nothing comes out?
you could ask TSC if they would order it for you. 
I don't know if you can mix them or not.  I was just curious.   Good luck with your chicken  
This is a link to a bumble foot pics and surgery so you can see the difference between the 2.    http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/bumblefoot-how-to-treat-your-chickens-with-surgery-graphic-pics   What is that black spot on the foot in the middle pic?  you might have 2 things happening here.  This is a bumble foot pic.        
Why did the vet recommend neomycin?  did he say what he thought it might be?   Does neomycin treat cocci too?
    Here is the link to this site.  Do you think it is this?  look under the tab External.   http://poultrykeeper.com/poultry-diseases-and-disorders.html     Scaly Leg Mite is caused by a burrowing mite (Knemidocoptes mutans) which causes scaly, raised encrusted scales on the legs. They cause intense irritation to the bird by burrowing under the scales, causing them to become raised and thicken. They are fairly common in Chickens. The scales often look...
I believe you can cure her of her symptoms. Unfortunately.... If it is Marek's she will be a carrier for life and so will you.    This is a recent thread...please consider reading.         Bio-Security is needed.      I was trying to incubate my eggs to sell the chicks this year.  My first set of eggs died after piping, I only hatched one girl.  I opened each egg to find out what happened so I could correct this problem.  After this first chick survived...
I added this info just in case you have another attack...... But yes IMO....He needs help.     Chicken wound care     This is from Threehorses--long, but really good and complete. WOUND CARE FOR POULTRY by Nathalie Ross (updated August 19, 2009) Unfortunately, poultry and waterfowl fall prey to predators often as they are a vulnerable species.  Its not always possible for us to take our birds to a vet; sometimes we are forced to deal with the injuries...
Can your chicks get out from under the heat lamp?  Do they have an area in the brooder that is cooler?
    I have been adding ACV to their water from day 1.... I use regular ACV but some swear by organic. Add 1-2 Tblsp per gallon. Start with less then slowly bring it up.   It helps their "plumbing". Yogurt is also good for their plumbing as it will bring good bacteria to their systems. It does have to have "live active cultures" in it thou.     I am still doing this. I have not added anything else to the water.    You can just stick their butt under running water then...