Posts by chicken pickin

Your Welcome! I thought they were Rees Line, it seems to be a pattern of what we are seeing as far as chick down with them. I have Rees Line and older lines and my Rees line was a little muddy with the chick down also. Congrats on all the chicks! As well as the other little CL male.
To be honest, none of them are marked well. Cream Legbar chicks should be easily sexed and Identifiable as male or female. Your chicks unfortunately are not clearly marked and all the patterns and markings are "muddy". My guesses on them are as said above in red. I hope it helps a little. Once they are a little older I hope you update on them. Lately we have been seeing CL chicks that are hatching like this and not marked well, its not just yours. People breeding CL need...
My Broody only ended up hatching 2 cute little male CL chicks. Unfortunately it looks as though she squashed one  So she has one cute little male CL chick to tend to. I was really hoping for a pullet or 2 from that pairing of CL eggs *sigh* But I guess one is better than none.  
My Broody only ended up hatching 2 cute little male CL chicks. Unfortunately it looks as though she squashed one :( So she has one cute little male CL chick to tend to. I was really hoping for a pullet or 2 from that pairing of CL eggs *sigh* But I guess one is better than none.  
Here is the link to the tractor I made from scrap wood a few years back, nothing fancy, but definitely does the trick.   http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/686096/the-start-of-my-chicken-tractor
In the picture that blue egg is so vibrant, very pretty. Do you have more pics of your blue Legbar eggs.
I'm not sure of the quality on the new hatchery CL.  It currently could probably go either way. Honestly $47 per CL pullet is a lot in my opinion many reliable breeders breeding to the proposed standard don't even charge that much. If you look on the cream legbar club website there is a breeder directory. Maybe a reliable source is close to you. Good luck finding yourself some pullets:)
Its almost hatch day here! One day to go. I likely wont know whats going on for a few days until the broody moves.   I hope everyone elses eggs are doing well.   I also have another broody being persistent, she is a Silkie. I might give her a few Silkie eggs to sit on. Just when I thought I was done for the year   
Really? Legbar x BCM chicks I think would hatch black with white head spots. What color Marans do you use, maybe Wheaten?