Posts by chicken pickin

I would like to replace the bottom pic in the above quote for this pic posted below( I realized the bottom pic in the above quote was not the same Tom as the first 2 pics, the below pic is the same Tom as the first 2 pics posted)
 Good rule!
Thank You! Yes I will take their pic here in a few mins.
Thank you that is what I thought but just wanted to be 100% sure.
Would I be correct to say that any daughter offspring of a Cream Legbar rooster, even if her feathers don't show barring, will have the barring gene. And If that is indeed the case will she 100% pass that barring gene to all of her sons there for creating a sexlink(obviously using the correct rooster to cross her with).   This is what I thought was correct since I hatched eggs and the chicks were black and the others were black with white head spots. But as they age,...
   I ran a hot shower in the bathroom and took the bator in there to keep humidity up. I candled all 4 eggs and all 4 ducklings are still moving and doing fine. I looked inside of one pip just a little and everything looks ok. Thanks for the advice. I new ducklings took longer but just wanted to be sure.
I was wondering if anyone had some advice for me. I had posted a few days ago that my 4 duck eggs had all pipped early on day 25 well today is day 27 and they have made no progress at all. I haven't heard any peeps(not that they aren't I might just be missing them) but they have wiggled a bit here and there. Since they aren't actually due to hatch until tomorrow should I let them have the day to make more progress? Im not sure how long since they pipped but its been at...
 Pullet
So cute!
Oh good Im glad you got some chicks from the eggs! I wish the other CL had hatched for you. I really hope the pullet gets better If not please pm me. Do you have a pic of the male? Im always interested to see how my chicks look especially my male CL.