Posts by chicken pickin

Opps missed deadline ☺
Speaking of math, what is the general order that math is taken in, middle school through high school. I am not sure the order i should go in for my DD. DD is finishing up her 9th grade year. For her 9th grade math i put her in Geometry and she has done ok, with a little struggle. She did Algebra 1 her 8th grade year and did well, so does she do Algebra II her 10th grade year?
Thank you!
Is anyone familiar with the website teacherspayteachers.com? I have found a few things that im interested in but dont feel secure purchasing through them. If you have purchased through them could you please share your experiences with it.
My daughter does the same thing. We used to do every subject, everyday. But over time i let her be more in control of her learning. She now chooses for the most part to work on one subject per day. It works for her. What program do you use for German? My daughter did German this year for about 6months using a free program called duolingo. She didnt like German too much or duolingo. Since she has 1.5 years of Spanish already under her belt so she decided to go back to...
Lol you guys dont need to be so formal, be your weird selves. Thanks for being polite though. Im back to stalking and NOT posting on your threads. BYE😎
Lol hey everyone! Im not a real stalker, just a little bit of a stalker. Im CPs mom. Ill try to stay hidden
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/860616/homeschooling-support-group/340
Thanks everyone!
Thank you!