Posts by SilkiesForEver

He's gorgeous! Do you sell hatching eggs?
I agree. I once had a pure bred Silkie who laid green eggs, and now I have one who lays brown. My Cochin hen lays eggs that are almost as white as my Leghorn's. 
I've never heard of blue spangled... but it sounds beautiful! Do you have pictures you could post?
Yay! Hopefully this thread will get more activity. 
There are 2 OEGB threads, and unfortunately, this one gets less action as a result.  Here is the other one, http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/311466/show-off-your-old-english-game-bantams/1610#post_15537411
No, I haven't! I didn't even know that existed. I'll check that out now; thank you! 
Yes, I bought eggs from a breeder (that exact one, OR4-hmom ) but I didn't get anything to hatch, so I was going to try and get another dozen, but he is finished selling for the year. The only reason I'm still looking is because I've got a stubborn little broody who has been sitting for about 2 months now, and I wanted to reward her.  I saw the splash listing, but they aren't quite what I'm looking for. Hopefully I'll find a breeder soon. Thanks for the help!
Does anyone raise or have Rosecomb bantam hatching eggs for sale? 
Good luck! Alaska is very pretty!
Does ANYONE know of a Rosecomb Bantam breeder who is selling eggs for a decent price? I have been searching and searching, and I emailed multiple people with no response.