Posts by Chic CAN

I know that stuff works! My daughter got them frequently UTI gone in 48 hours. They went away once she was potty trained. I just gave her a weak tea of it.  Worked for my husband too.   Yes Doctors should study natural medicines  I am fortunate to have a doc that allows me to use alternative. he said if it works do it!  He told me my research was as good as his on such things and he is semi-retired. But he gits me the diagnosis and I treat. I know sometimes prescriptions...
Each stated generally had in on-line identification. and most herbs grow wild as is. you just need to locate what is in your area. many grow easy. http://www.groworganic.com/ has herb seeds.  Most herbs are actually considered weeds, and cooking spices are herbs as well with many wonderful properties to them :)
Well they begin to re emerge
ys as soon as it comes in all the birds are going to be treated with corid. i have lost all up to 3 years in age.  They also have cecal. does that kill cecal too?  I also eat my birds. haven't butchered any recently and won't be for some time now.   Will corid make the eggs inedible?   I didn't think cocci made the hens disoriented so that the cant walk and act like their heads are spinning.  I thought it was west nile based on symptoms, glad it's not and couldn't figure...
 this one? http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=17568.0
I bleached to clean things up. and I looked all the info up after I got the report. The vet said that that type of vaccine is not available. but  even my hatchery birds are dying from it.  Its odd because the poop all looks normal. I ordered corid waiting for it to come in. I also read that the older chickens often are not effected so much by meriks and cocci, but they are dying too. i will toss in some oregano too anyone know if garlic upsets chicken digest? I know it is...
Hi everyone
Well finally got a chicken to Necropsy. Drove her in as she was on her way out. I have lost about 19 not including all my hatchlings. They all have meriks.  and somehow despite my use of DE daily in feed got Cecal and Coccidia. All the poop looks normal to me. This makes no sense.  The ducks are unscathed. mostly hens and pullets I am loosing, along with all my chicks naturally hatched.   I bleached the heck out of the feeders, nests, pens, barn.. I have had these birds 4...
you could work for someone with that talent missy ;)
I know you had fair XD do I get to visit with my friend now ? :P