Posts by Sally Sunshine

oh sweets, IDK what to tell you. poo is good?  no moldy feeds or bedding?  overheating or underheating?roo?  I will ask.... ???????????????????
  oh nooo good luck shah let me know how it goes!!   read that link at what I did to the wry silkie CONGRATS!!!!! There you are!!!  oh LOL  Splash are lovely but sometimes their stenciling gets all screwed up.  The roost sometimes are multi colored and sometimes not.  I would love to see them as they grow for you!!  I have a bunch growing out, only kept a black/gld male and the rest are pullets, only one splash and she may go....  AWesome shots!!  I bet it was hot...
   did they make you look good? 
Sunday Monday and TUES LAST CHANCES to ENTER CONTESTS !!!!!  @MyPetChicken     COOL New CONTESTS w/ fantastic Prizes donated by…    Remembering Our Fallen CLICK HERE Random Drawing to be chosen from the stories. Prize: Bungalow CHICKEN COOP!  (no run) CLICK HERE If the winner doesn’t want a coop $250 MPC credit.    Poultry Shaming Photo Contest CLICK HERE   1st Place: Egg Collecting Apron CLICK HERE   2nd Place: Team Pokey Coffee: CLICK HERE 3rd Place:...
WOW   LOVELY SHOTS!!
 did I mention I hate hughsnet? How exciting!!! very cool breeds you chose too!!  What day are they on?  What bator are you purchasing? @sr26  oh and beautiful avy!!
I always loose my quotes and my thoughts, it makes things alot easier lately lolI want to see these ducklins!!  Did I mention I have no issues with wafer thermostats.....  just sayin lol  
 opossum!     I am certain you were terrified both times with those calls!! Good God, not one I ever want!  My son didnt call, he came to tell me AFTER he got out of the hospital!  Talyn Wrecked his crotchrocket when he was 22 and he was a mess of blood and road rash, still has scars all over his legs side and back,  but thank God he had thick leather on and helment, he was lucky, he never got on a bike again that I am aware of.  Two weeks later his friend hit a tree and...
LOL first thing to see on BYC tonight ha ha haCOME GET THEM!!!!    lol Sweets!!  LOCKDOWN  yes for sure!  stay safe you all!! I think hit the HOT switch good Grief!!! How was herding, just you or you take some workers along?     I didnt say you had to stop chatting!  good grief so now everyone stops chatting completely and not my intention.  Quite a few others were getting uncomfortable here, and we cant have that!!  Our couch has to be comfy but it needs to seat everyone...
mornin dax!  Well I am off, I gotta move chickens around today and get ready to send some to auction have a great day !!