Posts by Sally Sunshine

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatching-eggs-101   Start here :)
You see that way, with a cup or two, you can grab it out and replace it without a bit of hassle! 
Dont bother, you missed the part about using small cups in the egg holes lmao!!!  the idea is to keep humidity low until you know how much you actually need.  USE humidity as a TOOL NEVER a set number and ALWAYS CALIBRATE gauges!!! and never go with just the ones that came with your bator.
The ENTIRE THREAD????? 
I had a set of eggs sit and only 3/4 hatch only because I was hospitalized, but these were my eggs.  how did it fair? This was a call duck, therefore even greater difference. would love to hear how you made out @LadyHawkeAvry
@wilmascluckmom how did it go?
Banners lasted until January, then they started to rip apart in the cold winter wind and are fairly sun bleached, it was time to take them down then, but since the chickens are hiding in the coops and I in the house, I will let them up until its a bit warm and I get to the dollar store to see if I can find any replacements! perhaps some March Clover banners lol or it may be Easter banners till I get in that snow and ice! 
you betcha:Malpositions=Temperature too high or low, Turning inadequate, Large end of egg not up when set, Old or poorly handled eggs, Poor breeder nutrition
ditto  Good luck with them! 
I cant remember if that was from the first set of eggs or the last two eggs he set to be honest, I would have to read back through this thread.  darn they take forever to grow dont they!  yeppppp yepppp these were local eggs.  Hey Victoria, message me about eggs she has a list going on FB I will give you some details then. Didnt they figure out your thyroid yet? Is it the pyranthoid or whatever that one is called thats in the back or what? poor thing, I hope they figure...