Posts by coocooforcocoapuffs

I use that recipe, too!  And sometimes when I'm lazy I just mix the ingredients all up dry and use it that way (works fine, though the gel is probably better in cold water).  Also, you can buy essential oils pretty inexpensively at http://essentialoils.org/  and some other places online.  What I like about that site is you can buy lower grade oils for cleaning products and the like (as opposed to the very expensive aromatherapy grade stuff).  I wish I could figure out a...
I'm a vegetarian.  I have been vegan, but I love butter and cheese too darn much.  The rest of my household eats meat, but our birds are pets with eggs, pest control and fertilizer as fringe benefits.  Well, at least that's the plan - my first chicks are one week old!  That said, while I would never eat my animals and don't completely understand it, I accept it as just a different mindset on the matter.  And I like when people who eat meat are really clear about where it's...
  Hi.    I'm new here, posted maybe 10 time on the other board.  Totally new to chickendom - I have four wee chicks in my laundry room (Cleo, Buelah, Hazel and Cannonball.  The latter named by my five year old).    Oh, and the reason I'm posting on this thread is because I live in Seattle!