Posts by Wintent

http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/928867/oakville-high-high-school-rp
Nexon grinned against her lips before continuing to kiss her.Wintent smiled nodding. "Yeah but I had fun so it was good."
Clique noun  Pronounced kliːk in the US       A small group of people who spend  their time together and do not welcome other people into that group. People usually don't date outside of their cliques (Of course exceptions are made at times.) They're are many cliques a few of them are. The populars, which usually includes the jocks and the cheerleaders with the occasional bad boys and players thrown in there. Usually spotted at parties having fun and dancing with...
(Yes yes they did)Nexon purred happily."Why?" Wintent asked.
Nexon purred leaning against the wall still holding onto her."What?" Wintent asked confused.
Nexon smiled against her lips.Wintent shrugged. "Yeah."
Nexon wrapped his arms around her.Wintent chuckled rubbing her neck. "Yeah that's kind of true..."
Nexon smiled pecking her on the lips.Wintent frowned. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Nexon smiled. "Thanks Sara." He said kissing her cheek."Well I'm an alcoholic, if that isn't obvious. Umm I can be a player, the female version of course, umm I dont really know what to say," Wintent said.
Nexon shrugged. "I dont know..." he muttered.Wintent nodded. "Same here." She said grinning.