Posts by mstricer

Due to family issues and me moving,  I have to sell my project birds. I have a trio of Silkied Ameraucanas. The rooster is blue and one blue hen and one black hen. I can only do local pick up only, as it is to hot to ship. I can email pictures for interested people. My email is mstricer@gmail.com email me if interested as I'm not on here too much.  Thanks for looking Michele
Sent a PM
Hello folks, I met a person on FB looking for these two dogs and they have been missing a long time, if anyone has seen or know someone that may have seen these two dogs please contact the number below This is a new version of the Lost Dogs sign that reflects the reward offered. I want it shared with a description of what happened, so I am reposting it with the story. If you have them or have seen them or know someone who has them or has seen them, we've been trying for...
Hello folks, I met a person on FB looking for these two dogs and they have been missing a long time, if anyone has seen or know someone that may have seen these two dogs please contact the number below This is a new version of the Lost Dogs sign that reflects the reward offered. I want it shared with a description of what happened, so I am reposting it with the story. If you have them or have seen them or know someone who has them or has seen them, we've been trying for...
I also have some laying right now. But in same boat don't know who since I also bought some smooth feathered black Ameraucana's so could be anyone. Threw some in the incubator and will be throwing today's and Tomorrow in also
He's going to lose that comb. My dUccle had that happen
On BYC? You hit the edit button
Must be nice a cool 34* here in Ohio. But better the -10 any day
Nice load. Hope you have a great hatch.