Posts by chicknmania

Grilled Reuben sandwich.  Cinnamon icecream. 
 I've already posted this twice but I  just need to  post it again, just in case.  We have lost our five year old peacock, Phoenix.  We have had him since a baby.  He's always been the more spoiled of our two cocks, especially lately.  He spends most of his time hanging around the house, and when I am outside he follows me everywhere, rides on my car, rides on the gator, helps me garden, begs for treats, lies with me in the sun.  He has been like my dog, and has been a big...
Licking..  Northwestern Licking county, so close to the Delaware/ Knox/ Licking County line. Thanks, please let ,me know if you hear or see ANYTHING!  
yreah, I put  a splash of organic ACV in it this time.  Didn't the other two times.  This time is the best yet...it's already got a head of foam on it like a keg of beer, hehe. 
Thanks.   More storms today. 
Actually today it looks great.  Seems to be progressing just fine.  Thanks. 
  Please help us find Phoenix.  He disappeared yesterday afternoon.  We've had him for five years and he is very spoiled.  We think he was frightened away by a bad storm we had yesterday afternoon, my family said there were two very  close lightning bolts and the thunder was so loud it shook the house.  And he was in the yard when the storm hit.  They think the rest of the flock had already gone back to the barn.   this is him riding on my car. (very slowly, of...
Thank you please pray we will find him, I miss him so much.  He follows me everywhere when I'm outside, he prefers us to the other peas. 
OK.  I will try to today.  It really doesn't look like an injury though.. more just a discoloration in the claw. 
  Please help us find Phoenix.  He disappeared yesterday afternoon.  We've had him for five years and he is very spoiled.  We think he was frightened away by a bad storm we had yesterday afternoon, my family said there were two very  close lightning bolts and the thunder was so loud it shook the house.  And he was in the yard when the storm hit.  They think the rest of the flock had already gone back to the barn.   this is him riding on my car. (very slowly, of...