Posts by sonew123

ID be in heaven to have 10 broodies this time of the year!!! My rediculous bator is not functioning properly and the temps are all over..Brinsea wants 240$ PLUS shipping costs to recalibrate it..um I paid 400$ for it it should NOT be malfunctioning so pathetically...then within a few days the rocker motor broke as well..tack on another 75$!!! Why would I pay to fix it when I could buy a brand new set up for that?? Im stuck trying to figure out what to do;( im going to...
I was for the auction;) praying someone else will have great luck!!!
I would do anything for a broody girl right now!!! ANY broody girl!!
Im having a horrible time hatching out the CCLs..fertility is not the issue..its my way over priced 600$ bator not functioning correctly...I will be bringing some but have no idea how many;( ill be throwing more in this week to try and get a last little group but what Im basically going to do , like I said before, is sell them down the order of my list and to the folks who asked first...Im buying a new bator but wont be coming on time to hatch more so after...
Rancher so sad not to be able to see you guys again but completely understand!!! Your wife is amazing..prayers for her and a smooth surgery...
The polish eggs...they are mixed colors so not technically pure..am I reading this correctly? They may he all pure seperate birds but as a group ...its all mixed?
Ok..I guess I need to ask a favor...i had a list going and now cant find it:( PLEASE pm me if I asked to get something from you...chicks...eggs...or plants...Dont worry about pming me about the ccls im hatching i have that list!! I just need to know what to bring and how much room I need for the trip home!! I can recall asking about a few kinds of plants...day old chicks marans I believe is all I asked for and dark marans eggs?? Im starting to pool all my chickenstock...
Im all in..gramma chick Baunlee...if you had marans hens and a ccl rooster you will wind up with hens that will produce olive eggers...same thing if younhad ccl hens and marans roos olive eggers;) i love the genetics of it all
Ill bring bottles water as well...I typically drink a gallon a day ...Is it possible just MAYBE that the total,list of what people have and are bringing can be posted Thursday before stock?? This way we all know what our jobs are?? Lol i dont want to forget anything;(.. I have my list of CCL buyers...As they hatch here Ill put them in groups and post a pm to the person so I can get them all paid for before bringing all of them!! Lol thats alot of birds !!! Hahaha So...
Rancher...Im so sorry...thinking about you and your wife prayers and hugs!!!, I totally want some of those hybiscus climbing plant things!!!! Someone put me down for those??