Posts by sonew123

Mine were about 20 weeks...
I use fesh goats milk because thats what I barter for with a friend...Inhatched her chicks and give her garden veggie extras and she gives me all the unpasturized goats milk I want when raising the meat birds..win win
Finally got photobucket to work! Nice rooster 8 weeks old dark dark legs and great chest formation..Might be my breeding keeper this year..toes..perfect! His buddy next to him will be butchered. Same guys side shot Crooked toed hen in front..will be .butchered this Fall Pullets with nice dark legs and good size for 6 weeks old...no crooked toes..might stay to breed. Regular cows milk can give the birds the runs;( i use fresh unpasteurized goats milk from day 1...
I would not keep any birds with crooked toes to breed. i have two growing out with crooked toes that will be butchered..1 girl 1 boy. The blue comes with age...some appear darker earlier. The roosters appear quicker with combs and waddles. Ill take some photos of my grow out for you. Right now they are on high protein crumbles, tons of greens we put in their pen everyday and fresh goats milk soaked scratch. Plus from time to time leftovers..although my usual...
10 roosters and 9 new pullets growing out 12 weeks old butchering mid September..keeping a breeding trio or quad and butchering the original breeding quad
Were eggs sent to thus person? The ones they claimed? If not can we back up a "mine" and start over?
Hellooo?
Isnt there a 3 day rule in place now if the swap has stalled?
Hola!! Been a while..busy busy:) gardens in full bloom...baby cicks getting big..two broodies who are eggless;( hoping one makes it for another 2 weeks when my 10 freedom rangers come in. I Have 18 bresse growing out for the freezer as well...I plan on keeping 6 new hens and a new rooster from that batch and butchering the original 4 hens and roo..plus 5 loive egger roosters that are growing out..and 5-7 old hens. hate doing it but .....
Hdiamond won the olive eggers! Thank you $38 total please to paypal millernatalie54@yahoo.com Congrats!!