Posts by sonew123

Woopdity woop woop woop!!!! Chickenstock thread!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Girls!!!! Now that was fabulous to see those familiar faces pop up!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•
Stay safe Ny peeps!!!
YesπŸ˜₯ otherwise i would have snagged them seconds after they were posted!
Purple wins again:) thank you! Pm me you already have my paypal addy
Refresh me again...golden cuckoo marans hens with a cream crested legbar roo...autosexers right?? They will be barred with a white dot on head for males no spot for girls.? Oh and blue splash marans hens with a CCL roo...autosexers...blue barred ?
]Would anyone be interested in cream crested legbars with a slight possibility of some of them being olive eggers again? I have my CCL roo with 8 CCL hens laying up a storm BUT I also have a young BCM and Bresse roo in with them...I have never seen the two younger ones mate the CCL hens because of how protective the CCL roo is but I cannot gurantee it!! I will also include splash marans eggs and GCM marans eggs covered by my CCL roo...Those are olive eggers and those...
Hovering doesnt work on an ipad;(
When my girls and new girls start laying their pretty eggs i keep them all..I need about 5-600 blown out decorated and dinished off into ornaments...I have a little following of people for them and my hot pepper jelly:) 3 craft shows brought in $1500! All together it was $2000 then take out supplies and such and i walk with 1500$ profit...alot of work but worth it
Well...and collecting change for 2 years..that paid for the airline tickets..the crafts shows paid for the cruise:) im starting to save again!! So maybe you will see more auctions..lol