Posts by sonew123

Never tried a dorking but have a freezer full of bresse. The bresse taste wonderful when I slow roast Not nearly as meaty as your typical garbage collector poop machines.
Photos updated?
How would i store freesia bulbs until spring? I love freesia;)
I'm all in for upping the ante!! I know whe I ship a dozen cream crested legbar eggs your talkiing $15 shipping alone unless you live an hour from me!! I LOVE gift cards but $10 is not worth it for me ;( I can totally swap/ship olive eggers, CCLs, and bresse eggs right now I'm just waiting:) lol I cannot hatch until Spring and my girls are laying.
Did we turn back the offer since its been 3+++ days?? Per the rules
I agree with Ray n Debi:) this thread used to fly!! Lol Winter or Summer didnt matter. We used to ship and swap so many things!
NOOOOOOO!!! Im so sorry!! i too was a fan and follower;( do you have breeders!?
Oh boy they will get loud haha! My 9 did!
We brine all the birds prior to cooking for 3-4 days ...
I can tell you the last 4 weeks of scratch, goats milke, greens, leftover, regular feed all soaked together just fattened my birds up...I think growing mine out for an additional 4 weeks is needed fo next year. i didnt even cme close to a 5lb bird at 16-20 week olds and they were FED and spoiled rotten. im shooting for 24 week olds next year. Good luck can't wait to see and hear your results.