Posts by AkTomboy

I have used your form for quite a while and love it. Thank you for sharing and your wife for all the updates.
I have quite a few thremo cubes around my place I use them for everything from my horse water tanks, chicken house, the heat tape for my pipes of my house and even my trucks. I have used most 4 or 5 years by this point and they are still chugging along :)
Dont know how i missed this thread for so long.... my whole family hunts. My crib midget was on his first bear hunt at 3 months inside my coat in a baby carrier. Growing up in Alaska helps that out a bit Our family has had a great season so far 1 moose, 1 bear and we should be adding two bou to the list here in the next two months it just needs to warm up above the -40 we had today Great job all on filling your freezers
MissPrissy ~ I just had to stop by and let you know your egg nog has become a family must have for the holidays thanks
I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to make a quilt for me? Forever ago I posted I was going to try and make a quilt for a dear friend who lost her triplets, well I have tried 6 times now and I just can not get things exact enough to look good on the test quilts I have been trying. My friend is now 7 months in with thier new baby girl and I am soo wanting to get this quilt made for them so the new bundle of joy will have her two sisters and brother close by. If...
Im back in Alaska after a very long two weeks, I want to thank the outpouring of support from you all. The viewing was harder than I thought and the cemetery gathering was jaw dropping amazing. Over 200 fellow soldiers in Dress Blues and a few in Class A's along with the Army CSM of the entier EOD flew from Iraq just for the gathering and then went right back. Add another 200 civilians and it was by far the largest military funeral I have ever seen. It was then fallowed by...
Getting on a plane here in a few hours to head to Colorado, his viewing will be saterday and then he will be layed to rest on tues. I dont know how I am going to deal with not getting my smile and hug like I always got no matter if we had been gone 5 mins or 5 months. Today as I left my son he told me " I need to go momma, I need to tell Uncle Mike I love him and good bye"...... just when I thought my heart couldnt hurt any more..... Then as I went to walk out the door he...
<3 I have read every single post and Thank you all ~ working on night two ~
Thank you all ~ You all helped me make it the first night of three ~ hubby is a firefighter and works 72 hrs at a time
I posted him on here under the men of byc thread and well tonight is the first night I’m home alone since the horrid call. I’m heartbroken to say the least, he was my best friend in the world he took me for my good (very little), my bad (lots) and my very bad (tons). He loved me for me, even though he was not my "real" brother we grew up together and if I ever had a soul mate of a friend, it was him. We spoke every day, I spoke to him the night before, so did my husband...