Posts by duluthralphie

I would drive to feedmans regardless of how far it is, visit and leave, "forgetting 4-5 kids there when I left...
  The place he bought is old, the house is 1850's and there is an older cabin he thinks is 1830's that was used to house slaves. I am thinking remodeling something like that could be a pain if the wrong person finds out and decides it has "historical" value also. I am impressed he decided to do this, even though he is a bleeding liberal, he seems to like to do a lot of the same things I do.  He even fixes his own mechanical and electrical problems, which for a PHD is...
  I am sorry, I cannot keep up. I guess I am just slow in the head....  She has had so many problems trying to keep up is like watching a soap opera once every two week and trying to figure out who is doing whom and  who knows about it.
  I am thinking with the number of artifacts he is finding and now the bone, he may never be able to continue. am I right?
   I bought a soccer ball for my turkeys but they only chase it when I kick it and if they are in the mood. They would rather sulk and make noise.
Morning all...     Busy day,,,, see ya
I have not noticed a lot of difference, but my RP toms are more aggressive than my other Toms.  I think that could just be chance and the luck of the draw.
  This is the one that was attacked?  I thought this was the frostbite one? As I say that I think, "wow, she is having a female dog of a time with injuries and problems right now"   I even feel bad for her.....
I thought I would beat Jerry to the fuzzy butts pictures..   Here are my one week today old chicks.       As you can see I  have a hard time keeping the temp probe under the light.  One of the SS picks it up and carries it around like a dog with a bone..     Also my Brother in NC has been finding ancient spearheads, knifes, skinning tools and so on from his new property.  He wanted to remodel and old farm house, like we are doing here.   He put a garden in and...
good morning...     I thought I would post my week old chick pictures...       They are all camera shy and turned their backs on me.