Posts by silverlaced44

Name: Misha Age: 33 Gender: Female Species: Human Type of Human; C.M.I./Contender (Optional.): C.M.I Personality: Cold, Will do anything to get what she wants, not afraid to speak her mind, cruel. History: Secret Picture/Description:   Prisoner/Captor/Neither: Bad guy... Motives: Destroying all aliens!! Weapon: Gun Username: Silverlaced44 Other: Checked with owner of thread, said they needed a bad guy, so here she is.
I have only had trouble with teenage roosters, if you can get through those and teach them who's boss, they are really nice.  My big 10 - 15 pound boy has never so much as pecked.
I've tried that.
Hi there~ I have a serama hen who has grass in her intestines, I've been giving her enemas, but she isn't any better, in fact, shes worse.  She has lost weight and has sunken eyes, and she can't hardly poop.  The thing is, my serama rooster is very attached to her and will be sad if I put her down.  What would you do?   Thanks
    My little boy.
subscribing
I have decided she must be constipated.  How do I treat that?
I gave her a raisin, I think it must be blocking her intestines.  What can I do?
I'll try that.  The poop is stuck and I can't get it out.  She is a serama, if that helps.
It kind of helped.  She keeps trying to poop or something, but she can't and then she makes noises like shes in pain.