Posts by Phage

Does your vet do many decrow surgeries?
8 eggs are developing and looking good!
WowThis is not good You need people you can trust and this is a very bad start.Is she aware that they may loose everything?
Did Piglet's wife have her baby yet?
Why would they want to leave?? They have well paid full employment with a home and their kid in school?
Actually I purchased the eggs to hatch for fun.
Pm you. Not sure on EE color guess they are well EE colored tan with chipmunk stripes ... Hmmm unless they are jaerhorn Pullets. Gosh I need to look at them again. Oh and they hatched a few days ago so definitely still fluffy butts.
pm you
If anyone is looking for chicks just now I have a large hatch of a variety of fun  breeds (purebred). They are super nice. Most are bantam.   So far I identified:   black cochin, mottled cochin standard white crested black polish  silver laced Sebrights  gold laced Sebrights a couple of LF easter eggers    and a bunch of others They cold be: Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff...
If anyone is looking for chicks just now I have a large hatch of a variety of breeds (purebred). They are super nice. Most are bantam.   So far I identified:   black cochin, mottled cochin standard white crested black polish  silver laced Sebrights  gold laced Sebrights a couple of LF easter eggers    and a bunch of others They cold be: Black Tailed White Japanese, White Silkie, Black Silkie, Golden Laced Cochin, Barred Cochin, Partridge Cochin,, Buff Cochin,...