Posts by mycutekitties

Oh that's a good idea girls! Thanks!
Kim, Karen or anyone else, Do you know where I can get a 4-H hat and scarf? Both girls need them and I went to JS West and they are $15 each ($60 total!). I found ONE place online that sells them but after you pay shipping it was the same price. That's just so much money for 2 hats and 2 scarfs! Do you guys happen to know of anywhere that sells them?
That's great you can process yourself! I can't even eat poultry anymore! lolThose little banties are VERY cute!
Good luck on your eggs!! I can't believe you buy that much food!! LOL
Ylol  I am excited to have new babies! My youngest are 7 weeks old and will be ready to hang with the babies outside soon! I brood in my house (in the master bathroom). I like to have them close. For me they do better inside.
Thanks
You can add me. bantam polish and bantam cochins.
Thanks!
Sorry to butt in on your thread but are birchen Marans an APA recoginzed breed? I just got some hatching eggs from Greenfire and I was wondering if I might be able to show them someday? I have a APA Standard book but it's only for Bantams.I mostly have Bantam Polishes and Bantam Cochins so I don't know much about this breed. Thanks for your imput.
Ok the watering system is not done since it has not came yet but I had to put the birds in last night. Top floor are Cochins and the bottom and middle are Polishes.