Posts by wolftracks

I do, but broke till next month. We talked about the LT Sussex in Stockton, but it was a busy day.
Congrats on your new bator There's a black panther parked in my driveway   Happy Chooks, when I ave some cash I'd really like some of your Wellie eggs. Unless you have a nice extra boy around. OK......The divas are killing me!!!!!  I've been saving eggs since Saturday and have a little over 2 flats, but most are EE. OE. may Lav egg project and some of my pure bantams. Not a single egg from my LF breeding pens!! We got a little rain today and we'll have a little more and...
Tell that to my body LOL To many animals out there and sometimes kids. I want to stay as much as possible. Hate to contaminate my chicken and rabbit poop. LOLNoting it big yet, but I had been working on my driveway and took a few days off and its filled with foxtails. My SIL sprayed it over a year ago with something that kept it down till this year, but with just the amount of rain we got, it grew like crazy. Affraid it will happen out back again. But I dont want to use...
And dont forget me if you hatch out Lt Sussex. Id settle for a cockerel. 
Gonna have to check HD. Ive bought several at Walmart, but nothing is making me to happy right now. 
Even a few years ago this would have been a piece of cake. Not with this old body. 
I came in to over 1000 the other day. Today it was over 200 and I skimmed.  OH I have a couple that grab hold and twist. One broke the skin last year.  To bad they arent sitting. Maybe theyre waiting to lay more first?
Its nice going to Karen's and seeing her birds. I love my birds, but seems like lately I see them and I see work. LOL  I agree. I never know where people are and I always have to look places up. Being out in the Bay for almost my whole life, I rarely went to far to do things. When I moved out here I found places I though were Southern or way North, were mostly in this are. Go figure.  I'm tired of cleaning coops. I did 2 yesterday and today I'm dyin. Make Ill do 2 more...
I bet. Would be nice to hear from her though.
It's crazy how it's right in your own backyard, but prices are high. Rents are cheaper out here, but they sure make up for it with food and utilities. A roof over the head is my main concern, so I hope I get something out of the garden this year. I went out to turn one of the raised beds yesterday. Got it cleared, not turned and then all the green, whatever it is growing around it. That stuff is all over my backyard. It's taken me over 2 years to turn all but a 20x20 spot...