Posts by FrenchToast

Hello my dear fellow chicken, duck, peafowl, guinea etc fanciers. You too Jim !!   I'm going to make this a short post. I'm waiting for a vet to call me back.   Remember I was suppose to be going back down to Racine for my nieces baby shower on Saturday and then of course Easter on Sunday.   Well, I never made it.  Very sad news here.   ET (Egg Toast... Husband Chuck) and I went to town to exchange some clothes I bought for a different size (yah I needed a smaller...
Who was looking for Anocona (sp) ducklings? Wausau CL has some for $5 each.   http://wausau.craigslist.org/grd/4411936051.html
HELLO !!!  Just  warning !! I'm Back ! Just wanted to say Happy Easter to you all !!   I'm going down to Racine for Easter and for my nieces baby shower (a nephew this time) but I plan on trying to catch up.   Been Busy AND lazy.  Did any of you miss me ?   Ok, buy for now !!
Just popping in to say Merry Christmas to you all. I haven't forgotten about you all. Actually I go shopping I think about Cheeseheads cause I''m always on the lookout for a white Elephant give for the bash.   I went down to Racine on Thanksgiving intending to just stay 3 days.... turned into 2 weeks.   Didn't want to leave my niece Addie and her new baby sister Maryn.   I'm headed back down today (the 24th). We aren't celebrating until Friday due to peoples work...
All I can say is he had better not even try !!! That's all I'm gonna say !!!  I guess his mother is actually a teacher !!!! Sure hope she is doing something about his problem. I think the boy has tourets (sp) syndrome. I don't know much about that disease but obviously he has more going on then that.Last year he was driving his ATV all over our 20 acre hay field. Problem up here is what else do kids have to do ? Never got to know this family because we befriended their...
Yes I know !!! It has me really nervous ! I guess he sets two traps and catches the animals on the front and back legs and then torments them. At least this is what the neighbor told me. Don't know how she knows this. Maybe he is bragging at school or something...Anyway the Police were notified of course about the cow shooting and I guess they went and talked to him. So they have a heads up on what this kid has done. I sure hope the parents are paying attention.Dahmer...
Wow where is everyone ? Are the Packers still on or something ? LOL That is the best time to shop too, when they are playing. I feel like the stores are open just for me !! Great time to shop and avoid the crowds. Last week I was the only one in Tractor Supply while they were on !! Feel Iike I'm in a ghost town right now !!! Hmm
Slow reading around here these days. Where is everyone ?  Well I got the apple sauce from the 3 gallon pail done.   Geez  I don't know how some of you guys get all that canning done.  Turns out I had to rewash my jars. For some reason they came out of the dishwasher with soap still on them and I ran it three times !!! I think the dial might be messed up?  Plus does anyone know how in the heck that dial works to put in the rinse stuff ? I pulled it out then there is an...
Del Happy Birthday and thanks for the ACV tips again.   CC Read back some pages.... Sorry for your loss of Jack  Wow 13 yrs old..... I think the woman that lived here before us had some old Roosters !!! Isn't that comforting for all of us with extra Roo's to know they can live that long !!!!  And to think Poor hens get butchered at a year or two !!!! Shaking my head !!   TO, maybe she is wearing a curtain !!! .... Remember Carol Burnett wearing the curtain with the Rod...
Cindllady..... cute cartoon !!! How appropriate since the topic of the day was roosters.   Yep we all know what having to many roosters is like.... only some of us don't send them to camp     Well I got one 3 gallon of apples peeled, and cooked down for the most part. Putting them outside til tomorrow. I just couldn't stand any longer today. My good hip, well actually it isn't good but the hip on my leg side is really starting to hurt. Geez talk about the toilet paper...