Posts by crazyaboutchickens

If you memorize most of the codes you usually use, just go to preferences and switch back to the BBcode editor, and you'll be able to use them on the desktop/fullscreen version. Even for those you don't use often, it's the same as Rich Text in that you'll only just have to click them. It's just that the code appears on your text rather than the emoticons
Every fullpage ad is horrible, but I suppose it's necessary. It shouldn't last more than 3 days, and they don't do it that often. I'm just thankful it isn't like that neon green one we had one time before. Press ctrl and the + button at the same time to magnify the page so you can't see the sides anymore, or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and use the mobile setting. It's kinda awkward at first, but it works.
I've seen them at But they seem to be a pretty new breed coming into the stores. Never heard of them before this year.
Welcome and congrats to seminolewind & TwoCrows! Now it would be nice if someone would explain what happened to the old mods. Speckledhen's the only one who got a public announcement, as far as I know. Yet 8 other mods have disappeared, with eggchel and kstaven being the most recent.
*pokes MH*
Nope. It's down for me too.
Pretty good. How are things with you?
I see you lurking there, Magnificent Queen Gerbil McEbilskeever the 31st. >.>
MPC and Stromberg's hatchery have some, but they're rather expensive compared to normal. Hatcheries this spring where ridiculously overloaded I hear, so it's unlikely many have chicks left if they aren't the sort that have hatches 52 weeks a year.
Fallen? Fallen?! I have not "fallen". I just don't spend all my internet time on this one site, checking every post on GJF, lurking on RR and reading some of what comes up on the slow-moving Hobbies section like I used to. What happened over the week and 4 days? I'm still here.