Posts by crazyaboutchickens

Fallen? Fallen?! I have not "fallen". I just don't spend all my internet time on this one site, checking every post on GJF, lurking on RR and reading some of what comes up on the slow-moving Hobbies section like I used to. What happened over the week and 4 days? I'm still here.
Oh, and (a slightly belated) Congrats to you on your swearing into the army, CR!
I really need to follow this thread more often. >.>I believe it was wooingwyandotte who had a cottage. *repeats* Calm down.. You sound like you're getting exited about it all over again. The point is that now that someone's said I might leave, I shall superglue my paws to this thread. ...And get a force shield. xD Usually I'm the one trying to attack you, but plan to stay in place and defend myself this time.
Doesn't sound too good. Hope you figure out what it is soon enough. O.oOkay, goodnight!
*polishes spurs and puts them away*Really? I can't think of any conversation we've had that was similar to this.
I said usually. Some people do get stuff past me. >.> And sometimes something is worth taking seriously, whether nor not it's precise.
Yes, they are.Hope you get better quickly. Being unable to do things while sick is quite possibly one of the most frustrating feelings. Hi Gerbil!
Hope you don't kill off anyone my cats know. Why are RP characters considered so expendable?
You've got my attention. xD
Looking up more fractals, thanks to Fierlin's post. How are you?