Posts by Cynthia12

CONGRATULATIONS!  Now that's talent. 
I was wrong about his age, he is just coming up on 5 months.  I had to go look on the calender once I posted that.  Dec. 11th is when he hatched. That's his best friend right now.  They were in the same brooder together, then grow out coop for the winter.  :) I hope he gets prettier!   Ha, so funny to watch him run.   I swear, that pullet has been checking out the nesting boxes.  Wouldn't be surprised if she lays in the next couple of weeks. 
my zip..84660
A HRIR..hoping he starts looking more handsome..anytime now.. 
Ok, remember a while back I had someone that was considering selling her small flock of legbars?  There was someone on here that was interested.  I can't remember who.   She a rooster, and 4 hens.  She didn't give me a price, but can find out soon.  She is now wanting them gone as soon as possible. 
Oh man, I can't imagine my guy getting this beautiful!  
    Your whites are beautiful..did you say you are getting splash also?  I have been trying for another splash.  I miss my girls.  I had both a white and a splash in the past that I miss.  I've had chickens for years..had the silkies for a while, also cochins.  My two very favorite bantams ever.  I now wish to have silkies and cochins again.  I was just going with the LF for eggs.  My grandchildren loved the silkies too.  Here's a photo of my white and splash. Not sure...
Oh my goodness, my cockerel crowed for the first time, then second, then third!  I have never had a rooster.  Now, when will this boy start making fertilized eggs?  He is just over 5 months old is all.  He isn't acting like I've heard roosters act, like sharing food..he's a pig.  He runs off with the treats so the others won't get it.  lol..I think it may be a while yet before he is a real rooster. 
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE CONGRATS.  YOU HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO VISIT WITH. I HAVE MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS HERE.  I KNOW I WILL RECOGNIZE MORE PEOPLE NOW ON OTHER THREADS.     GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ARE STILL HATCHING.  LIKE ME.  I HAVE SOME THAT ARE ROCKING AWAY, MY MISSING IN ACTION EGGS.  HIGH AIR SACS, BUT THEY ARE GOING INTO LOCK DOWN TOMORROW.  CROSSING FINGERS!   THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL THAT MADE THIS HATCH A LONG HAPPEN.   THOSE THAT I KNOW OF..SALLY..HAPPY...
Us oldies..I think we get softer and softer with age.  :)   I am glad you have your little one, it will be your baby for a long while, maybe a real long while if it's a girl and you decide to keep her.  Keeping it if it's a boy?