Posts by BlackBrookPoultry

I did do a search. It said cull the duck or cut it off. I didn't just pull that idea out of the air. And the deed is done. I cut off about an inch, that's what was dead already. Its back in now. I just have to prevent infection.
They are very unique.
My call drake has a prolapsed penis! I thought it was poop so I put him in the pool and tried to wash it off. I'm not sure how long is been like that. I may have to cut it off
I am on the hunt for SQ blue or preferably splash Cochin hens. I wish Tiki was still raising chickens. She'd have some for me. Bluekimchi- I think its ridiculous that other people get to decide what we do on our own property. I don't care what state you live in. It comes down to the simple fact that there are too many people on this planet, living too close together, with nothing better to do than complain about what their neighbor has going on. My property line is...
I wish I could help you, but I'm on the other side of the state. I have 85 acres you could pick a spot from. Lol
Poor babies! Chicks have to be the easiest babies to take care of. How can someone mess it up like that? I would be beyond upset.
I wish that I lived close to you Jim. I'd add some artwork while you were gone.
My daughter showed at the fair today. Her call hen got a blue 1st and Reserve champion. Her Barnevelder got 1st Blue and Champion.
You can never give too much information when it comes to chicken health, Jim.
I've had red poop before from eating too much watermelon. Maybe that's what happened?